Friday 20 July 2012

Evolving Envorinment

So you never really finish a space do you?  It just keep evolving, growing with you, in my case getting grandeur (if that's possible in such a small space) with a bit more edge of course.  I think as we become more comfortable in our surroundings our instincts & confidence start to kick in and we get more adventurous. I luv mixing glamour with a bit of chince. Although I have made many purchases these two are actually in situ on our bedroon wall, so they are ready for their debut.....



                                   I loved this figure the moment I laid eyes on it



        I just could not resist another JUJU Feather Hat, they add such glam to a room
           Unfortunately you will have to wait for the big reveal of the entire room  it's        quite finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment